Addiction recovery is a beautiful and highly personal journey of self-discovery and emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to find true happiness and fulfillment.
Maui Recovery has dedicated the last 15 years to healing, caring, teaching, and training people suffering from drug addiction to become one of the foremost drug abuse treatment centers in Hawaii. The center also specializes in inventing newer and more effective ways to help people recover from their addiction.
What kind of therapy is best for drug addiction?
A therapy that combines clinical treatment of drug addiction with psychological techniques that address various emotional problems is among the best kind of therapies for drug addiction. It is also preferable to relocate the person away from the triggers and troubles that led to addiction in the first place and move them to pleasant and serene surroundings.
Lifestyle changes to overcome drug addiction
Achieving a normal life post-addiction can be a difficult task. Our recovery center incorporates the following therapeutic lifestyle changes to help you to recover from their addiction permanently:
- Getting regular exercise every day
- Receiving plenty of natural sunlight
- Getting sufficient sleep every night
- Consuming a diet rich in Omega-3
- Involving in social activities
- Expanding and maintaining social connections
- Indulging in meaningful tasks that leave little time for negative thoughts
Emotional healing from drug addiction
An emotional healing program, designed to bring love and worth back to your life, is one of the main reasons why our recovery center is one of the best drug abuse treatment centers in Hawaii. Emotional healing restores the balance in your life that has been upset by distorted perceptions, compulsive behavior, traumatic experiences, or sometimes just the basic stress of everyday life.
The purpose of emotional healing is to aid you in your self-discovery. Our emotional healing program focuses on improving your self-esteem, erasing your patterns of self-sabotage, eliminating your hindrances to intimacy, removing obstacles to your relationships with others, and helping you reconnect with yourself. Your transformation can be seen and felt by everyone around you, further helping you to become the person you want to be.
Benefits of recreational activities and nature immersion
Recreational activities and nature immersion can have incredible effects on a drug addict, as they distance the person from the addictive phase of abuse and allow amazing feelings of joy and connection. Doctors and clinicians have long appreciated the healing values of activities that help their clients to experience fun and have a relationship with nature.
The drug addict often feels lost and devoid of a sense of self and a sense of purpose in life. Immersing in nature and indulging in recreational activities can reframe their mentality and imbue their life with the incredible feeling of power and joy that sobriety can provide.
If you want to know more about our center and our treatment, please give us a call or visit our website or drop in at our center. Maui Recovery is one of the top drug abuse treatment centers in Hawaii. Contact our rehabilitation specialists and make an appointment today for immediate assistance! We’ll take it over from there.
Kihei HI 96753
About the Maui Recovery Team
- Board Certified Physician Consultation & Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Spiritual Consulting with Hawaiian Kahuna
- Psychoeducational Classes
What Makes Maui Recovery Unique
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in therapy
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical care
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that often cause compulsive behaviors and addictions.
- Mindfulness meditation and engaged living that cultivates a true spiritual life.
15 Years of Healing and Treating
We know first hand the pain and suffering that comes from active addiction. We're here for you.