Addiction recovery is a beautiful and highly personal journey of self-discovery and emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to find true happiness and fulfillment.
Are you looking for safe and effective drug detox San Francisco has to offer? If yes, Heartwood addiction treatment center is here to provide you with exemplary detoxification services that are rare to find anywhere else.
What is drug detoxification?
Drug detoxification or detox refers to the process of letting the body flush out the drug toxins from the system. The key purpose of detox is to safely and efficiently manage some uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that occur when someone stops taking drugs. Drug detox is actually the first crucial step to begin treatment for addiction. It involves three steps which include:
- Preparing entry into treatment
Everyone struggling with substance abuse has a different experience with detox. The detox process can last for days or weeks, but the length depends on the following factors:
- Type of drug you’re addicted to
- The severity of the addiction
- Duration of your addiction
- Method of abuse (injecting, snorting, smoking or swallowing)
- The amount of substance you take at one instance
- Medical condition
- Family history of drug use
- Genetic makeup
- Underlying issues triggering your addiction
The importance of drug detox
Recovery from addiction is quite a complex procedure involving physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects that must be approached simultaneously. The importance of drug detox in addiction treatment is significant because it addresses the physical and mental issues. During the detox process, the patient is monitored closely by medical professionals since the process can be uncomfortable and require medication to palliate the withdrawal symptoms.
Getting a professional drug detox in San Francisco will help you alleviate the following mental and physical symptoms you may experience during withdrawal:
- Headaches and dizziness
- Depression, anxiety, and stress
- Rapid heart rate
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Runny nose
- Restlessness and insomnia
- Muscle aches and pain
- Suicidal thoughts
- Mood swings
- Sweating and shaking, etc.
The most excellent drug detox program in San Francisco
We’re the leading addiction treatment center offering the most comfortable and successful drug detoxification in the San Francisco community. Our detox services focus on helping you cope with withdrawal symptoms, prevent you from any harm, and familiarize you with the treatment procedure and what to expect.
Here’re some exceptional qualities that make our detox program a perfect match for those looking to quit drugs safely and participate in addiction treatment with focus:
- Program accreditation and licensing
- Around the clock support
- Excellent medical assistance
- High success rate
- A focus on nutrition
- An extensive range of therapy options
- One on one sessions and much more
Choose the most productive drug detox program in San Francisco
If you or a loved one is willing to overcome drug addiction, detox is the first significant step towards a successful recovery. We’re here to provide you with safe, comfortable, and extremely fruitful drug detox services.
Choose Heartwood addiction treatment center to get the most productive drug detox San Francisco has to offer. Contact us now to speak with our admissions counselor to book an appointment and to get the help you need.
About the Maui Recovery Team
- Board Certified Physician Consultation & Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Spiritual Consulting with Hawaiian Kahuna
- Psychoeducational Classes
What Makes Maui Recovery Unique
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in therapy
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical care
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that often cause compulsive behaviors and addictions.
- Mindfulness meditation and engaged living that cultivates a true spiritual life.
15 Years of Healing and Treating
We know first hand the pain and suffering that comes from active addiction. We're here for you.