Addiction recovery is a beautiful and highly personal journey of self-discovery and emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to find true happiness and fulfillment.
Maui Recovery is the leading and trustworthy Hawaii depression treatment center providing top-quality and most adequate treatment programs. We help those suffering from depression and anxiety to work through their pain and achieve a healthier, happy life.
What are the signs that you may need to seek depression treatment?
Most people say they’re “depressed” or someone is “depressing” them probably because they’re disappointed or bummed out. This is because they don’t understand that depression is a severe mental health problem that involves much more than just sadness or momentary feelings of disappointments.
The good news is that depression is a treatable mental health condition despite its significant impacts on a person’s life. However, depression varies from person to person, which means it doesn’t show the same way in everyone, but there’re some common signs and symptoms. These signs and symptoms can be just part of life’s regular lows. When these signs become overwhelming and long-lasting, there’s a likelihood that you might be dealing with depression. The signs include:
- Persistent sadness
- Loss of pleasure
- Hopelessness or pessimism feelings
- Significant appetite and sleep changes
- Suicidal thoughts
- Reckless behavior and anger
- Concentration problems
- Persistent headache
How to overcome depression
Depression can take control of your life and drain your hope, energy, and happiness, making it quite challenging to take the first steps that’ll help you work through your pain. Sometimes, considering the things you should do to get better, like socializing or exercising may seem unnecessary and impossible to put into action.
The truth is that the things that seem difficult to do are so effective in treating depression. As a top-rated Hawaii depression treatment center, we understand that taking the first step is always the hardest part. If you put the following things into action, you’ll soon lift the dense fog of depression and live a healthier, happier, and hopeful life again:
- Challenge negative thinking
- Eat healthy food
- Exercise regularly
- Watch movies or maybe listen to your favorite music
- Visualize a happy memory
- Don’t isolate yourself, be connected
- Find a reputable depression treatment program
The excellent depression treatment center near you
It’s essential to seek help from a professional when you realize depression is running your life. Fortunately, we’re the reliable treatment center you can count on to walk with you throughout your recovery journey. We apply special techniques to address and uncover the cause of your depression, then provide our most effective treatment plans to free you from depression.
You may not know the reasons behind the destructive moods in your life. With our experience, commitment, and excellence, you can be sure of regaining your normal life moods as quickly and comfortably as possible.
Get the most effective depression treatment services
If you’re looking for the prime Hawaii depression treatment center to help you overcome depression in your life, we’re the professionals you’re looking for.
Don’t let depression control and destroy your life. Let Maui Recovery help you to work through your painful and destructive mood. Please reach us now for more information about our treatment programs.
Kihei HI 96753
About the Maui Recovery Team
- Board Certified Physician Consultation & Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Spiritual Consulting with Hawaiian Kahuna
- Psychoeducational Classes
What Makes Maui Recovery Unique
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in therapy
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical care
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that often cause compulsive behaviors and addictions.
- Mindfulness meditation and engaged living that cultivates a true spiritual life.
15 Years of Healing and Treating
We know first hand the pain and suffering that comes from active addiction. We're here for you.