What Makes Maui Recovery Unique
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in treatment
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical treatment
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that often cause compulsive behaviors and addictions.
- Adventure Therapy twice a week that includes excursions throughout Maui and Surf Therapy.
- Codependency treatment that addresses the dysfunction of the self through the family system.
- An inward psychological program that focuses on Jungian Concepts, Hero’s Journey, Mythic-poetic life of understanding deep internal universal spiritual truths and true individuality
- Trauma-informed treatmnet that targets and addresses the past trauma that is stored in the psyche, releasing the grips of anxiety, fear, depression and shame that continually manifest in sabotaging patterns.
- Family therapy that can help educate family members about the disease of addiction as well as healing the rifts and dysfunctional patterns that often occur in addictive households.
- Mindfulness meditation and engaged living that cultivates a true spiritual life.
- A full continuum of care, offering Residential inpatient, Extended AfterCare, Sober Living and Intensive Outpatient Therapy.
Learn more about how neurobiology factors into diagnosis and treatment here.
We know that in the field of addiction certain modalities or treatment methods have consistently been demonstrated to be effective. We select and customize your treatment plan from choices such as the following:
- Board Certified Physician Consultation & Treatment
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Spiritual Consulting with Hawaiian Kahuna
- Psychoeducational Classes
- Stress Reduction Classes and Groups
- Somatic Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation
- 12-Step Attendance
- Relapse Prevention