Addiction recovery is a beautiful and highly personal journey of self-discovery and emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to find true happiness and fulfillment.
We have unique approaches to deal with substance abuse at Maui Recovery. We provide a peaceful and supportive environment with experienced staff for our substance abuse treatment in Hawaii. We understand what it means to be under the influence of drugs and alcohol and how it can ruin your life.
What can a substance abuse recovery program do for me?
The first step for you is to accept that you are an addict, and you’ve already started your journey towards recovery. After that, if you are not sure about how to stop substance abuse, then you need professional help from us. Now is the time for you to recover from your substance abuse problem and become a healthy human being again.
A drug recovery program can help you achieve that goal in a limited amount of time. The only thing to do is to find the right recovery program for yourself and heal yourself from substance abuse and the underlying causes of addiction.
Recovery programs for substance abuse
We offer transformational residential recovery, aftercare, and sober living programs for all our clients.
- Residential recovery program – The program lasts for either 30, 60, or 90 days. It’s our most intensive program, including counseling, life-coaching, meditation, exercise, yoga, self-love work, and more.
- Extended aftercare program – It lasts from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the recovering client. You will live with other recovering clients at our main campus and attend outpatient sessions for substance abuse treatment in Hawaii.
- Sober living program – If you are 60 to 90 days sober, then this is the perfect program for you. It is hard not to relapse when you are living independently. Here, we provide a community of sober people who will help you stay sober and healthier throughout the program and beyond it.
- Outpatient program – We have individual and group therapy sessions for all sobering clients. We also have support group sessions to encourage you to live a sober and peaceful life.
Drug abuse treatment benefits
You are going to change your life with our substance abuse treatment program. We offer a comprehensive treatment option for your recovery so you can benefit from our programs. Here are some of those benefits.
- Learn about addiction and its adverse effects on mind and body
- Break the addiction cycle and start a new journey towards recovery
- Learn the underlying issues causing addiction and treat them
- Learn healthy life habits and practice healthy living options
- Have 24/7 medical supervision for withdrawal symptoms and relapse prevention
- Peer support for maintaining a drug-free life
Importance of professional drug treatment
It’s hard to stay sober when you are on your own. After you’ve dealt with cleaning your body off harmful substances, then it’s time for cleaning your mind off destructive thoughts regarding drug use. Our programs provide personalized solutions to address your individual needs.
At Maui Recovery, you can recover in a supportive and safe environment with our comprehensive substance abuse treatment in Hawaii. We have devoted 15 years to teach you about the benefits of sober life and the negative impact of addiction on you and your family. Join us to become self-aware and live the life of your dreams.
Kihei HI 96753
About the Maui Recovery Team
- Board Certified Physician Consultation & Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Spiritual Consulting with Hawaiian Kahuna
- Psychoeducational Classes
What Makes Maui Recovery Unique
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in therapy
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical care
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that often cause compulsive behaviors and addictions.
- Mindfulness meditation and engaged living that cultivates a true spiritual life.
15 Years of Healing and Treating
We know first hand the pain and suffering that comes from active addiction. We're here for you.