Addiction recovery is a beautiful and highly personal journey of self-discovery and emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to find true happiness and fulfillment.
Here, we are going to discuss the top mental health treatment centers in America. Specifically, we are going to look at the three best places to get mental health treatment and what makes them great. We are going to start with #3, #2, and then #1. SPOILER ALERT: Maui Recovery is #1. Now, you might be thinking something to the effect of, “Wow! That’s really surprising, considering that this content was created by Maui Recovery! Of course they believe that they are #1 of mental health treatment!”
While it is true that we would be guilty as charged – in the sense that we probably have a bias towards promoting ourselves – Maui Recovery is going to show you proof that our center is the #1 choice for comprehensive mental health treatment. We are going to show you why so many people come to Hawaii to get treatment for mental health each year from all over the US!
#3: McLean Hospital
McLean Hospital is the largest psychiatric affiliate of Harvard, and McLean Hospital is widely recognized throughout the US for being one of the top freestanding psychiatric hospitals. McLean Hospital has trained countless professionals in the mental health treatment industry and supports clinical research for mental illnesses. In this regard, McLean Hospital is respected as an innovator in effective mental health treatment methods.
#2: Massachusetts General Hospital
One of the top mental health treatment centers in America is Massachusetts General Hospital. Massachusetts General Hospital has built an excellent reputation for providing top-quality treatment for individuals with a wide range of mental health challenges, and just like McLean Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital has made substantial contributions to mental health over the years, helping to fight stigmas and create better, more supportive communities.
#1 Maui Recovery
Everything that could be said about Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital can also be said about Maui Recovery. There are some key differences between these mental health treatment centers though. For example, while these other facilities provide locked-in treatment centers, Maui Recovery is wide open. Our guests have their own rooms, and Maui Recovery is a luxurious rehab situated on the pristine beaches of Maui, Hawaii.
Why People Come to Maui Recovery from Every State
The setting is particularly important for inpatient rehab, especially when it concerns mental health recovery. There is not one thing that makes Maui Recovery #1 out of all the top mental health treatment centers in America. Here are some ideas of why people love Maui Recovery:
- Property is situated in paradise
- Luxurious, spacious setting
- Private mental health treatment center
- Integrated health care treatment
- Top mental health professionals in America employed here
- Fun activities in recovery, such as scuba diving, snorkeling, canoeing, and more
- Private rooms and lodging
- Round-the-clock patient care
These are just some of the things that makes Maui Recovery stand out among the top mental health treatment centers in America. Ultimately, it is our dedication to treating our patients the right way that causes us to go above and beyond to help them.
Kihei HI 96753
About the Maui Recovery Team
- Board Certified Physician Consultation & Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Spiritual Consulting with Hawaiian Kahuna
- Psychoeducational Classes
What Makes Maui Recovery Unique
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in therapy
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical care
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that often cause compulsive behaviors and addictions.
- Mindfulness meditation and engaged living that cultivates a true spiritual life.
15 Years of Healing and Treating
We know first hand the pain and suffering that comes from active addiction. We're here for you.