Like it or not, it happens. It’s uncomfortable to think about, but don’t take it as a sign of failure. A relapse is simply a message. “Take this as an opportunity to learn,” it says. “Change, grow, and try again.”
But you have a few questions. Who will offer kindness and support while you recover? How does a relapse help you grow? What do you need to do next?
Maui Recovery can walk you through the steps and introduce you to new opportunities. A better life is just around the corner.
We help adults (18 & over) who:
- Have one or more disorders
- Need to work through their grief
- Feel ashamed and inferior in everything they do
- Feel negative thoughts and feelings run their lives
- Grapple with substance or process addictions
- Received treatment in the past but struggle with relapses because of unidentified issues
- Suffer from the ramifications of living with codependent and/or addicted family members
- Have relationship problems that need to be examined
- Experienced trauma, neglect, abuse, or abandonment in the past