In your search for the best recovery treatment center, you will find that there is no other facility that could possibly compare to Maui Recovery. Our Mission at Maui Recovery is to welcome, nurture, and care for individuals and families on their healing journey to recovery. Thus empowering their restoration & transformation toward recovery by providing Maui recovery activities and programs that heal the Whole Self. Support that encourages shifting from a shame core to a love core, cultivating meaningful human connection, intimacy and purposeful living. Nestled in the heart of paradise, our center offers Maui recovery activities and treatment modalities unique beyond compare. Because of their tranquil yet wild location, we are able to provide Nature Immersion/Adventure Therapy opportunities where clients can also experience a potentially life-saving “shift”. Treatments such as Equine Therapy, Surf Therapy, and Nature Immersion that includes hiking and outrigger canoeing give clients a unique experience. These programs help an individual experiencing addiction shift from a negative place or void, to a deeper sense of living and enjoyment of life. While on your search for the best fit for yourself or a loved seeking recovery, be sure to really understand what a facility can provide.
What Our Maui Recovery Treatment Center Provides For Their Clients
What makes Maui Recovery a unique experience lies in their beautiful and private location, experienced staff, and Nature Immersion Therapies just to begin. The Hawaiian word Ohana, “coming from the same root,” refers to an inclusive and extended family. It expresses the very heart of Maui Recovery. Our dedicated staff has seen countless addicted individuals recover from what often appears to be a hopeless condition and/or situation. And again, what really makes our Maui Recovery Treatment Center stand out among the top options in America is our beautiful location and unique Maui recovery activities. Ultimately, it is our dedication to treating our patients the right way that causes us to go above and beyond to help them. Here are some examples of what makes Maui Recovery a unique experience:
- Property is situated in paradise, the beautiful island of Maui.
- Luxurious, spacious, and private setting that provides a safe environment.
- Private mental health treatment programs and Maui recovery activities.
- Integrated health care treatments and modalities.
- Experienced staff members and mental health professionals.
- Unique Nature Immersion Therapies such as scuba diving, snorkeling, canoeing, etc.
- Private rooms and lodging that accommodates our clients individual needs.
- Round-the-clock patient care and support.
How Maui Recovery is Protecting Clients from COVID-19
This past year has been hard on everyone, and no one more than those who suffer from severe anxiety that can come with a pandemic. At Maui Recovery we take our clients’ safety seriously, and would like to remind all our clients and their families of the precautions we take at our facility. Yet another reason as to what makes Maui Recovery a unique experience:
- Implementing extra screening measures for individuals coming into our facility.
- Screening staff to ensure they remain safe and active for those we are caring for.
- Regular disinfecting with EPA approved disinfectant to kill 99% of germs, bacteria, and viruses, including the coronavirus.
- Informational CDC guidelines on display as an essential reminder on proper infection prevention.
- Clients are regularly monitored by our RN, and resident managers, for any signs or symptoms on every shift.
- Ensuring activities do not put clients in contact with individuals outside our facility- while still providing addiction services and Hawaii’s beautiful nature and landscape.
What Makes Maui Recovery A Unique Experience Beyond Compare
There is no shortage of recovery centers thankfully, however, there are definitely differences amongst them all. So then what makes Maui Recovery a unique experience in comparison to other facilities? Our services – which combine the best evidence-based treatments with powerful and transformative holistic and experimental therapies to treat the whole client. Most facilities will offer traditional forms of treatment such as; Eye Movement Desensitization And Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing, as well as Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). While these types of treatments and modalities have proven to be successful, there are others as well less conventional. Below are some of the unique modalities and Maui Recovery activities only offered at our Maui Recovery Treatment center thanks to our location in paradise:
- Equine Therapy – It comes as no surprise that the animal and human connection has proven to be a very powerful experience for both parties. Horses may not be able to use words like us, but their ability to sense the feelings and intentions of those around them makes them great communicators. Equine Therapy can help create a better understanding of your communication patterns and how they can improve. By caring for and building trust with horses, our clients can reaffirm within themselves that they can have a positive influence on others and build trust within themselves.
- Nature Immersion: So often, the struggling alcohol addicted individual feels lost and devoid of a healthy sense of self or purpose in their lives. Nature immersion can be even more powerful and transformative when the struggling person begins to understand the deeper significance of certain experiences. Whether it be the quieting of the Ego/Mind, separation from a triggering environment, or listening to soothing sights and sounds- Nature Immersion helps to heal.
- Surf Therapy – A very recent development is psychotherapy treatment that is widely used for veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), combat stress, depression, traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other life-threatening injuries. Today, addiction psychiatrists find relevant uses for Surf Therapy to treat Substance Abuse and other Mental Health issues. Outrigging Canoeing is also a water inspired therapy that combines a thrilling ocean adventure with fascinating information about Hawaiian culture and endemic marine life. Perfect for families, groups, couples or solo travelers seeking the adventure therapy experience of a lifetime.
What Makes Maui Recovery Treatment Center The Best Option
As experienced staff members and passionate wellness advocates, we know first hand the pain and suffering that comes from active addiction. But makes Maui Recovery a unique experience is our creative Recovery Program. One that combines Holistic Wellness, Best-Practice Care, and Nature-Based Transformative Experiences in order to achieve lasting recovery for our clients. In fact, our Maui recovery activities help to do this for our clients, acting as a bridge that helps our clients cross toward recovery. On the beautiful and peaceful island of Maui, each struggling addicted individual undertakes their own Hero’s Journey to overcome their struggles. And most importantly, are given the tools and support to find the purpose and passion of their lives, all while in a safe and nurturing environment. A healing haven that provides a space for suffering individuals to find the serenity to do the meaningful inner work, while growing spiritually as part of a supportive family community. Our clients get to go inward and dispel the false messages that have been running their lives and discover the truth about who they really are. Find out why our Maui recovery treatment center is the best option, for you or a loved one battling addiction, by reaching out today. At Maui Recovery, we are here for you every step of the way!