Transformational Residential Aftercare Program in Hawaii
About Maui Recovery
The Hawaiian word Ohana, “coming from the same root,” refers to family in an inclusive and extended sense. It expresses the very heart of Maui Recovery. When we welcome you into our community, you will immediately feel a sense of family and togetherness. Redwood trees are the tallest and oldest trees in the world, yet their root system only goes down 5 ft, that is because their roots all tie in with together and they grow together. This is what it’s like at Maui Recovery, we’ve cultivated an environment for real healing, recovery and inner work to be done, which ultimately will restore your connection with yourself, with others and with God, healing the Whole Self.
At Maui Recovery we’re certain the process is real and reversing the breakdown of mind, body, and spirit that alcoholism and addiction create is possible. Our staff has seen countless people recover from what often appears as a hopeless condition. We look forward to facilitating your path to healing and recovery, while guiding and leading you through your process.
To welcome, nurture and care for individuals and families on their healing journey to recovery, empowering their restoration & transformation from addiction through providing programs that heal the Whole Self, from a shame core to a love core, cultivating meaningful human connection, intimacy and purposeful living.
Our Core Values
- Compassion for the person struggling and their family
- We genuinely care about our Ohana (family) and maintaining a sacred living community
- Assisting individuals in their recovery journey and aftercare
- Patience for people’s process, not everyone goes at the same speed but we honor & acknowledge the individual progress
- Healing the Whole Self through recovery, wellness, mindfulness and spirituality
- Helping with the healing process of the entire family
Our 12 bed facility is an intimate, nurturing and serene space with three houses on property, ideally suited for men and women over the age of 18, whether they be residents of Hawaii, the Mainland, or other countries. We offer a special kamaaina rate to residents of the Hawaiian Islands.