Maui Recovery’s Services
We offer three tracks for our clients who come to Maui Recovery. We offer Recovery Residential Center where clients live on property and go through an intensive 30, 60 or 90 day program. This will include up to 25 hours a week of counseling and therapy along with an adventure program, recovery meetings, supportive staff supervision 24/7 and more. We will meet with each individual before admitting to assess the needs of that person to create a customized clinical program for that individual, to address their specific needs. Here, our clients will be cared for 24 hours a day, 7 days week. Several times a week, our clients engage in outdoor activities and adventure therapy to promote emotional and physical well-being, developing a healthy lifestyle and enriching their self esteem. Maui Recovery has specially designed these exercises that are fun, enjoyable, and stimulate the body and the brain, helping our clients develop habits to live a natural healthy lifestyle. Every morning and evening we conduct rituals and meditation practices that cultivate our spiritual lives and helps develop mindfulness as a way of life.
Our sccond Track, is our Extended AfterCare Program, perfect for anyone who has at least 30 days sobriety, completed treatment, and is ready to have more freedoms while they practice the tools they have learned. In this program, our residents can live in a sober living environment, directly on our property and attend our daily outpatient therapy program as they begin to look for jobs and prepare for stepping down into sober living. Most people leave from treatment right into sober living, from a highly structured container to a very loose container, and statistics show there is a 92% relapse rate with that model. Extended Care is in the middle, where clients are still receiving treatment, however they enjoy more freedoms and privileges, while still maintaining the daily structure and therapy program. This is more a developmental stage preparing our clients for the real world once they step back out.
Our third Track, is our step down Sober Living Program, perfect for anyone who has at least 60 days sobriety and is ready to live begin work or school and begin their life with the tools they have learned. In this program, our residents can live in a sober living environment, directly on our property. This allows for the bonds and relationships to stay in tact, while continuing to get ongoing guidance, community support, daily structure, and counseling with our therapists while living out in the real world. See more on our programs page for more details.
A full Recovery program where our members receive counseling & treatment for several hours per day, 6 days a week. Additionally, our clients engage in outdoor activities to promote emotional and physical well-being, releasing & breaking through the barriers that has been keeping them blocked from the sunlight of the spirit. Our residential program offers housing in a beautiful serene pace in a 24 hour monitored sober environment, just 750 ft from the Pacific Ocean.
Extended Care Transitional Sober Living Program. Residents can continue to live on property, under the care and guidance of our staff who they have bonded with over the course of their treatment. They can begin to live life, get jobs, participate in the recovery community of Maui all while staying engaged in a safe and secure environment, while attending outpatient therapy if they choose, all while growing in their recovery journey.
The reality of addiction is that it rarely exists in a vacuum. Frequently those suffering from addiction also experience issues such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADHD, and other mental health problems. All of the clinicians with whom we work are licensed at a Master’s level or higher and have extensive experience treating both mental health issues as well as substance use disorders. Our Dual Diagnosis Treatment services are … Read More
On 12/18/2017, Maui Recovery will be opening a daily outpatient center in the Wailea Town Center for daily programming 9am-1pm for group and individual therapy, counseling, case management, Doctor visits, medication management, and neurosciences. Our program will target and address addiction, underlying issues, depression, anxiety, compulsive behaviors, and trauma. Contact us @ (877) 317-8260 for more information.
What Makes Maui Recovery Unique:
- What Makes Maui Recovery Unique:
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in treatment
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical treatment
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that causes compulsive behaviors and addictions
- Adventure Therapy once a week that includes Surfing Therapy on Thursdays
- Codependency Program that addresses the dysfunction of the self through the family system
- An inward psychological program that focuses on Jungian Concepts, Hero’s Journey, Mythic-poetic life of understanding deep internal universal spiritual truths and true individuality
- A Trauma Program that targets and addresses the past trauma that is stored in the psyche, releasing the grips of anxiety, fear, depression and shame that continually manifest in sabotaging patterns
- A Family program that is devoted to restoration of broken homes
- Mindfulness living with contemplative prayer that cultivates a true spiritual life
- A full continuum of care, offering Residential inpatient, Extended AfterCare, Sober Living and Intensive Outpatient Therapy.
Learn more about how neurobiology factors into diagnosis and treatment here.
We know that in the field of addiction certain modalities or treatment methods have consistently been demonstrated to be effective. We select and customize your treatment plan from choices such as the following: