Maui Recovery’s Services
We offer two tracks for our members who come to our Extended Care Residential Recovery home at Maui Recovery, a PHP track which offers 25 hours a week of clinical therapy, 6 days a week or an IOP track that offers clinical therapy 3 days week. Our affiliates at Behavioral Health Hawaii will meet with each individual before admitting to assess the needs of that person. In our Extended Care Recovery Residential Home, members are cared for 24 hours a day, 7 days week. Everyday, all of our members engage in either outdoor activities or adventure therapy to promote emotional and physical well-being, developing a healthy lifestyle and enriching their self esteem. Maui Recovery has specially designed these exercises that are fun, enjoyable, stimulate the body and the brain, training our clients to live a naturally fit lifestyle. Every morning and evening we conduct rituals and meditation practices that cultivate our spiritual lives and helps develop mindfulness as a way of life.
Upon admission to our holistic treatment program, a clinician completes a thorough history to determine the best approach to your treatment program. Our Recovery Program planning is a mutual endeavor in which your input and that of your circle of support play a crucial role. Our substance abuse disorder holistic treatment residential program can help… read more
One of the first actions taken toward achieving and maintaining long-term sobriety is to detoxify the body from drugs and/or alcohol. Detox needs are an essential first step and are assessed on an individual basis.
Helping you detox and become abstinent is not only our priority but also a crucial component of our treatment philosophy. Fortunately, methods of detoxification have evolved…
The reality of addiction is that it rarely exists in a vacuum. Frequently those suffering from addiction also experience issues such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADHD, and other mental health problems. All of the clinicians with whom we work are licensed at a Master’s level or higher and have extensive experience treating both mental health issues as well as substance use disorders. Our Dual Diagnosis Treatment services are … Read More
Our program consists of numerous therapeutic group sessions on a daily basis, available at least 5 days per week and potentially more depending on the specific needs of a given client. The services provided by PHP are intended to actively treat the conditions the afflicted individual is suffering from, provide diagnostic evaluation, and prevent relapse, hospitalization, or incarceration.
What Makes Maui Recovery Unique:
- A centrally located pristine, private, and tranquil setting
- Integration of Hawaiian culture and traditions in treatment
- Inclusion of neurobiological factors in diagnosis and clinical treatment
- Deep Cathartic Emotional work targeting and addresses buried and repressed shame, pain, grief, anger, guilt and low self worth that causes compulsive behaviors and addictions
- Adventure Therapy daily that includes Surfing Therapy
- Codependency Program that addresses the dysfunction of the self through the family system
- An inward psychological program that focuses on Jungian Concepts, Hero’s Journey, Mythic-poetic life of understanding deep internal universal spiritual truths and true individuality
- Mindfulness living with contemplative prayer that cultivates a true spiritual life
Learn more about how neurobiology factors into diagnosis and treatment here.
We know that in the field of addiction certain modalities or treatment methods have consistently been demonstrated to be effective. We select and customize your treatment plan from choices such as the following: